See and hear from experienced EUC digital workspace leaders, industry analysts and technology innovators.
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
We have reserved a small block of rooms at a discounted rate.
re:connect with your peers, visit and network with sponsors, get your swag and details on ways to win with IGEL and our event sponsors.
Presenter: Brad Tompkins, Chief Revenue Officer NA, IGEL
It’s a new world of on-site and remote work, office and at-home, and on-prem and multi-cloud. Hear how IGEL’s key technology partners view all of this as a great opportunity to enable organizations to thrive in a world where end-users hold the power to work when, where, and as they wish — on the device that best suits their needs.
Moderator: Carl Gersh, VP Marketing NA, IGEL
- Pete Langas, Senior Director, Enterprise Sales, Nerdio
- Juan Sifuentes, Senior Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist, Microsoft
- Joe Corey, Windows 365 Blackbelt, Microsoft
- Carolina Amaya, EUC Strategist Horizon Sales Specialist – Virtual Apps and Desktop for Multi-Cloud, VMware
This interactive ‘Think tank’ session includes Nerdio, Microsoft and VMware. It will discuss the current state of End-user computing and how DaaS is changing the future of work and how IT delivers it. Listen as we interview well-known names from Microsoft, VMware, and Nerdio about their latest releases, their view on the market, and the future of delivering applications and desktops. This session will end with an interactive Q&A.
Moderator: Carl Gersh, VP Marketing NA, IGEL
- Michael Botelho, Regional Sales Specialist, Cloud Client Computing for the Northeast, HP
- Navid Faryar, End User Cloud Computing Executive, LG Electronics
- Dan O’Farrell, Sr. Director Product Marketing, IGEL
Endpoints in VDI matter! – The VDI and DaaS market is moving faster than ever – don’t let your endpoints slow you down…
In this endpoint think tank, IGEL, LG and HP will discuss the challenges organizations face today when it comes to endpoint management and how the new hybrid way of working brings new ways of deploying virtualized desktops and endpoints. With a focus on management, security and employee experience, IGEL, LG and HP will talk through several use cases and discuss the importance of choosing the right endpoint. This session will conclude with an interactive Q&A.
Moderator: Dan O’Farrell, Sr. Director Product Marketing, IGEL
- David Faynor, Technology and Applications Manager, Pittsburgh Mercy
- David Christopher, Assistant Vice President, PC Tech Support, Dollar Bank
- Devan Tilly, DevOps Engineer, Beacon Credit Union
- David Prows, IGEL Community Fellow, Systems Engineer, Beacon Credit Union
IGEL customers will share their own experiences and learnings from the past two years that have shaped how they are currently facing the new hybrid way of work for their organizations. Lessons learned, both good and “bad”, will be discussed to help guide all of us as we look forward to 2022 and beyond. This panel will conclude with an interactive Q&A.
Reflect on the morning sessions and meet some of your industry peers over a delightful lunch — on IGEL with our pleasure!
Presenter: Carl Gersh, VP Marketing NA, IGEL
IGEL will wrap up the morning session with some observations from the various sessions so far, with a special focus on improving IT team performance and efficiency in delivering VDI and DaaS, bolstering endpoint security, and attracting and retaining top talent by offering a consistently great end-user experience.
Presenter: Spencer White, Solution Sales Executive, Lenovo
Hear how Lenovo is partnering with IGEL to deliver secure endpoints while providing flexbile form factors for individual use-cases. With the hybrid work environment here to stay, we will discuss both Mobile and Desktop options and how businesses are deploying this technology.
In this session you will learn:
- Mobile/Desktop Devices Certified for IGEL
- Hardware trends to improve end user experience
- Lenovo strategy around cloud connected end points and edge devices – Process for engaging Lenovo on IGEL opportunities
Presenter: Juan Sifuentes, Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft
Learn about new options for your hybrid workers and others who benefit from the latest Cloud PC and virtualization solutions from Microsoft and our partners. In this session, you’ll hear from senior Microsoft engineering leaders about the use cases that are most appropriate for the various infrastructure approaches available today. Bring your questions and challenges!
Network with your peers and partners in the exhibit area where you can take a deep dive into end-user computing solutions, products and services while learning how to win with IGEL and its partners.
Presenter: Brian Martynowicz, Sr. Director of Sales Engineering, Login VSI
Supporting a large remote workforce increases the complexity of any VDI solution, and end-user expectations remain as high as ever. But how can you ensure reliability and great experiences at scale?
Join us to discover how the Login Enterprise Platform provides a human-centric and automated approach. Combined with the IGEL OS, you can objectively measure the end user experience and deliver immediate insights into the impact of any change.
Join this session to learn how you can:
- Enable the IGEL device for automated, continuous monitoring and alerting in two easy steps
- Eliminate performance and availability issues before end-users even notice
- Ensure all your business-critical applications keep working 24x7x365
- Maintain a reliable digital workplace with less cost, fewer disruptions, and less risk
Presenter: Eric Camulli, Vice President and Customer Success Officer, 7Signal
Monitoring and mitigating Wi-Fi issues through IGEL endpoints with 7SIGNAL offers full visibility into the health of your network and devices. With this information, device managers and engineers know if the issues are with the device or network – or both.
- Reduce the time required for troubleshooting from days to minutes
- Proactively identify issues before end-users are affected and the help desk is called
- Support your remote and campus workers equally
Presenter: Michael Botelho, Regional Sales Specialist, Cloud Client Computing for the Northeast, HP
Learn how Enterprise customers can benefit from using powerful and flexible HP thin client hardware to deliver secure, cost-effective, and easy-to-manage cloud-enabled workspaces for the new work-from-anywhere (WFx) era.
Together, HP and IGEL are offering more innovative choices for end-users with several best-in-class HP thin clients that are factory-loaded with IGEL OS.
In this keynote you will learn more about:
- Important EUC trends: Why the need for powerful, secure thin clients that prioritize productivity and collaboration is more crucial than ever.
- Why HP as a global marketleader in thin client technology is commited to empowering users everywhere by offering a comprehensive portfolio of secure, high-performance thin clients for cloud computing, virtual desktop infrastructure and beyond.
- HP and IGEL better together: The benefits of choosing an HP IGEL CERTIFIED thin client.
- A detailed overview of modern HP thin client (desk based and mobile) solutions supporting IGEL OS
Presenter: Dan O’Farrell, Sr. Director Product Marketing, IGEL
Hear what’s new with IGEL and developments to expect in the coming months with IGEL OS, including key integrations and partnerships that are on the horizon.
What’s DISRUPT without some fun? Chat with colleagues and new friends while enjoying a drink or two. It’s a great way to wrap up the day and a small way for IGEL to offer a big “thank you!” for attending!
We’ll address minimizing your endpoints’ attack surfaces, cope with chip shortages and supply chain disruptions and improve both performance and sustainability across your network.
Empower your people
We’ll explore making digital workspaces as easy to use as our mobiles.
Make it personal
Let’s celebrate network and celebrate like it’s 2019! All without a Zoom, Teams or WebEx window in sight.
What to Expect
See and hear from experienced EUC digital workspace leaders, industry analysts, and technology innovators.
Unmissable deep dive sessions packed with real-world innovations, techniques and tools designed to help you shape robust EUC strategies to keep you ahead of the curve.
Hear and be heard
Hear inspiring keynotes addressed as we all navigate the new “work from anywhere” world. Interactive sessions with exclusive technical insights.
Get a feel for the future
Hear the latest from leading technology partner leaders like Microsoft and VMware and other big industry players who are helping to define the future of work.
You’ll also hear from EUC channel partners and their customers, sharing their unique stories and experiences.
Take what you learn, and build
Gather exclusive technical resources and early insights. You’ll also come away with a variety of takeaways to help you plan with confidence.