MONDAY, APRIL 3 | 2pm – 3:30pm | Canal B and C
Microsoft AVD and Windows 365
Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365 are complementary products that enable every organization to deliver Windows from the Cloud to its employees. This session will outline the critical first step in that process: Understanding how to select the right product(s) to address your organization’s needs. Then, it will dive deeper into the IT admin experience of each product and the choices you’ll need to make before, during, and after deployment. Join us as product managers Christiaan Brinkhoff and John Spencer present a training class on this top-requested topic.
Principal Product Marketing Manager, Windows 365
MONDAY, APRIL 3 | 4pm – 5:30pm | Canal B and C
Nerdio Manager for Enterprise - The Definitive AVD and Windows 365 Native Solution!
Come hear from the team at Nerdio why Nerdio Manager for Enterprise is the definitive AVD and Windows 365 Native deployment, management, and optimization product on the market. This session will be a technical deep dive into the product led by Nerdio Director Enterprise Sales Engineer Greg Roberson. We will cover a wide range of topics including deployment, image management, auto-scaling, application management, performance management and monitoring, and much more.
Director Enterprise Sales Engineer
Tuesday, April 4 | 1:30pm – 3pm | Delta C and D
Modern Application Lifecycle Management with VMware Apps on Demand
With VMware’s latest Apps on Demand capability managing your Windows applications in a modern way have never been easier. In this session you’ll learn how to use solutions from VMware & Rimo3 to rethink how your applications are managed and delivered today.
Through a series of demonstrations from the viewpoints of the administrator and end user, you’ll see and learn how quickly applications can be packaged or converted from existing formats, tested, entitled to each user, delivered on demand through Horizon or Citrix. Also learn how to rollout and rollback application updates through UAT and production, monitor application usage, and enable self-service and SSO to SaaS and virtual applications and desktops.
Bootcamp attendees should also consider VCTA certification.
Here are some links to both Horizon and App Volumes training which will help those who want to take the above cert test:
Product Manager of App Volumes
Chief Technology Officer
Principal Instructor, VMware Education
Tuesday, APRIL 4 | 4pm – 5:30pm | Canal E
Technical Bootcamp - Workspot
Fast time-to-value. It’s one of the many reasons our customers and partners rave about our enterprise Cloud PC platform. Deploy Cloud PCs across Azure, Google Cloud and AWS. Scale globally in minutes. Even the most demanding power users will love the responsiveness and performance. Greater productivity, stronger security, easier collaboration, unprecedented agility. That’s value.
During this technical session, you’ll learn the following:
- How easy it is to deploy and manage Cloud PCs across Azure, GCP, and AWS, globally, using a single admin console
- How multi-cloud deployments work and why you should optimize price/performance for each use case
- How to achieve five 9s availability with Workspot Global Desktop
- How Cloud PCs battle ransomware and keep your business running after an attack
- Why global Cloud PC observability is essential, how it works and who offers it (Only Workspot!)
- The benefits of IGEL OS devices accessing Workspot Cloud PCs and workstations
Vice President of Marketing
Wednesday, APRIL 5 | 10:15am – 11:45am | Delta C & D
Citrix DaaS and HDX User Experience
Join Citrix’s James Hsu as he presents a technical update and how-to on the following topics:
- Learn about FastHDX – a new joint solution from Citrix and IGEL and how to onboard users with ease
- Unique multimedia capabilities provide an enhanced user experience
- Security and performance enhancements for Citrix Customers
- USB Redirection or Virtual Channel Optimizations
- Increase performance and user experience while lowering network requirements with hardware-accelerated graphics